How do I activate the self-exclusion feature?
The self-exclusion feature allows you to self-exclude or restrict yourself from accessing your SBOTOP account for a period of 7 days, 30 days or 90 days. To activate the self-exclusion feature, please follow the steps below.
- Sign in to your SBOTOP account and click on the Account link located at the top of the page.
- Navigate to the Self Exclusion page and select your preferred self-exclusion settings.
You may choose to restrict yourself from accessing your SBOTOP account for a period of 7 days, 30 days or 90 days. Alternatively, you may also request for permanent self exclusion by contacting our customer service via email.
- Click on the Self Exclude button to activate the self-exclusion feature.
- Click OK in the confirmation message to proceed or Cancel to abort.
- A confirmation alert message box is displayed once you have successfully activated the self-exclusion feature. Click OK in the alert message box to complete the activation. You will be automatically signed out from your account and will only be able to sign in after your self-exclusion period expires.
Please note the expiry date of your self-exclusion period displayed in the confirmation alert message box. Once activated, the self-exclusion feature cannot be deactivated until the self-exclusion period expires.