Very Merry Christmas Betting Rules
Ho Ho Ho! It's never too early or late to celebrate your favourite holiday! Very Merry Christmas Slots' reels are filled with loads of gifts from Santa, including teddy bears, rocking horses, wooden trains and even some surprise unwrapped boxes – what do you think is inside? Whether you've been naughty or nice, there's something exciting waiting for you when you play Very Merry Christmas Slots! Cuddle up with a hot cup of cocoa, or maybe a nice glass of eggnog, and play today!
|Number of Reels||5|
|Number of Lines||25|
|Hit Rate playing 1 line||1 in 5|
|Combined Feature Hit Rate||1 in 75|
|Supports Free Spins||Yes|
|Free Spins||Up to 10|
|Substitute||Prizes are doubled|
|Prize Pick Feature||Up to 100X the feature triggering bet|
How to Play
To start playing Very Merry Christmas, all you have to do is select how many pay lines you'd like, to begin with (up to 25), as well as your initial bet. Once those two features are set up, start spinning! Very Merry Christmas also offers an Auto Play option, where you can choose how many games you'd like to play as well as set up a Loss Limit, which will end your Auto Play. Be sure to look out for the Globe icon, which represents your Wild – it appears on the 2nd and 4th reels, and acts as a substitute to help complete winning lines. It can take the place of any reel symbol except the Red and Green Presents. Plus, when the Globe Substitute appears on a winning line, your prize will be DOUBLED!
Word Combo line win pays Left to Right on active pay lines, with a maximum prize for M-E-R-R-Y.
Prize Pick Bonus
- The Prize Pick is triggered when 3 or more scattered Green Present symbols appear anywhere.
- The player is awarded one pick for each scattered Green Present symbol in the triggering combination.
- Each pick reveals a multiplier or free games.
- Globes award a prize of up to 100× the total wager or awards 10 Free Games.
- Prizes awarded are added together.
- Free Games are played using the same paylines and wager as the triggering game.
- During Free Games all prizes are doubled.
- Cannot be triggered during Free Games.
Match & Win Feature
- Match & Win is triggered when 3 or more scattered Red Present symbols appear anywhere.
- The player selects Globes until a pair is revealed, which completes the feature.
- For each Red Present symbol in the triggering combination, the player wins the value of the matching pair multiplied by the total wager.
- Cannot be triggered during Free Games.
- Globe substitutes for all symbols except scattered Red Present and Green Present symbols.
- Globes appears on reels 2 and 4 only.
- Prizes are doubled when the substitute symbol appears in a line win.
- Scattered wins pay any.
- For each scatter, the highest scatter win only is added to the line wins.
- Scatter wins are multiplied by the total wager.
- The Gamble Bonus, when available, pays double or nothing on the last win.
- To win, correctly select which one of two available choices will be revealed.
- Each bonus round is an independent event.
- Wins on different paylines are added.
- Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
- The return to player for this game is 95%.
Auto play allows the option to play more than one game without having to continually click the Spin button. Auto play will continue for the number of spins selected.
If there is a win during auto play, the win lines are displayed along with the payout value. The Auto Play button will change to display the number of Auto play games remaining, and the spin button will change to a Stop button. Clicking this will end Auto play immediately, or at the end of the spin in progress.
|Activates a spin with selected bet and coin denomination settings|
|Automatically play games according to options you've selected. To stop Auto Play, click 'Autoplay' again or click "STOP"|
|Autoplay round settings provided for the player|
|Allow players to increase or decrease the number of lines and the bet amount|
|Display the balance amount|
|Display the current win amount|
|Display the current total bet amount|
|Open the settings page to view game help, adjust the sound, or switch to “Left Hand Button”|