How do I withdraw funds from my account?
You can submit a funds withdrawal request to SBOTOP, allowing you to withdraw funds from your SBOTOP account. As standard practice, the funds will be transferred to the payment service provider that you have utilised to make your first deposit of funds.
However, we are not able to make payouts to certain payment methods and under such circumstances, you may opt for one of the other payment methods that we have available to receive your funds. Unless your previous withdrawal request has been cancelled or rejected, you are only allowed to make 1 (one) request for withdrawal funds within any one 24 hour period. To submit a funds withdrawal request, please follow the steps below.
- Sign in to your SBOTOP account and click on the Deposit & Withdraw link located at the top of the page.
Alternatively, you can click on the Balance link located at the top of the page and click on the Deposit & Withdraw button located at the bottom of your balance panel.
- Navigate to the Withdrawal tab and your payment account details are displayed on the page.
The amount that you can withdraw is subject to your account balance.
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw and click on the Withdraw >> button to proceed.
Deposit & Withdrawal Conditions: SBOTOP has to share your personal information with third‐party payment processors in order to complete the transaction. By clicking the "Withdraw >>" button, you are consenting to SBOTOP sharing your personal information with third‐party payment processors.
Please be informed that all charges that we incur in accepting your deposits and withdrawals are payable by you. A five percent (5%) processing fee on the deposit amount or the withdrawal amount or both, will be incurred if you do not meet the minimum bet turnover threshold of three times the amount deposited prior to making a withdrawal. We may, waive such charges but this waiver remains at our sole discretion and should not be treated as your entitlement.
- Click OK in the confirmation message to proceed or Cancel to abort.
- If your withdrawal request is successful, a confirmation page displays all relevant details of your withdrawal request. Withdrawal requests are submitted to SBOTOP for reviewing and processing.
- Click on the Print button to print the confirmation page for future reference.
- Check on the status of your withdrawal request by clicking on the Deposit & Withdraw link and navigating to the Withdrawal History tab.
Withdrawal History: The withdrawal history page shows transactions made in the past 30 days only.
Live Chat: Click on the LIVE CHAT icon located at the top right corner of the page for instant help from our friendly advisors.