Djap Go Betting Rules
The objective of the game is that a player has to predict correctly the outcome of the wheel.
Over a long period of time, the game is likely to average a return to the player of 96% of the total bets made.
Note: Potential wins above the maximum payout per bet allowed will be capped and this will adversely affect your %RTP. The amount will depend on your currency and stake selection.
How to Play
The player may select their desired stake from 1, 10, 50, 100, 500, or 1000. After selecting his desired stake, player will have the option to bet on a Straight up Number, Column, Color, ODD or EVEN, and BIG or SMALL.
Figure 1: Djap go game
In this sample, the player's bet is highlighted: Fourth Street, Purple Group, Straight up 14, EVEN and SMALL number.
Figure 2: Djap go game before clicking deal
Upon clicking DEAL button or Interactive Spinning System, the dragon arrow and the wheel will simultaneously spin each of the opposite directions and will land on a random number.
Figure 3: Djap go game after having a result
In the example above; the arrow landed on 1, Red Color Group, First Street Column, Odd Number, and Small Number. The player wagered on SMALL, thus winning the bet accordingly.
The player may track the history of the game result on the left-hand side of the wheel.
Figure 4: Djap go game with history board
Figure 5: Djap go game and its parts
A. Info Button – displays the information about the game
B. Volume Button – to turn on or off the game sound
C. Home Button – to close the game and go back to the game menu
D. History Board – displays the previous round results. The board displays only the latest 6 winning numbers.
E. Djap Go's wheel – the game's wheel complete with the numbers 1 to 25 and the 5 different streets
F. Betting Options – the different betting options that consist of:
- Straight Up – the numbers among 1 to 25. The player may select a specific number or numbers ranging from number 1 to 25.
- Street Betting Options – the reel is divided in 5 streets:
- First Street – the numbers from 1 to 5
- Second Street – the numbers from 6 to 10
- Third Street – the numbers from 11 to 15
- Fourth Street – the numbers from 16 to 20
- Fifth Street – the numbers from 21 to 25
- Color Betting Options – the reel is also divided into five different colors:
- Red Group – the numbers with red color: 1, 6, 11, 16, 21
- Yellow Group – the numbers with yellow color: 2, 7, 12, 17, 22
- Green Group – the numbers with green color: 3, 8, 13, 18, 23
- Blue Group – the numbers with blue color: 4, 9, 14, 19, 24
- Purple Group – the numbers with purple color: 5, 10, 15, 20, 25
- Big and Small Betting Option – the reel is also divided in two: Big Betting Options are numbers ranging from 14 to 25, Small Betting Options are numbers ranging from 1 to 12. Big and Small Betting Options lose when the result is 13.
- Odd and Even Betting Option – the reel is also divided into another two: Odd numbers except 13 and Even numbers. Odd and Even Betting Options lose when the result is 13.
G. Total Bet and Total Win Information – displays the total bet and total win information of the game
H. Stake's Selection – clicking (+) will increase the stake amount and clicking (–) will decrease the stake amount
I. Gaming Button Controls – consists of the control buttons within the game like Deal, Clear and Undo. Re-bet and New Game will appear after the result.
J. Balance Information – displays the player's available balance.
Djap Go Game Button Controls
- Deal – will be activated when the player placed a bet on the betting options in the table, clicking Deal will start the round with the bets the player has placed
- Clear – will be activated when the player placed a bet on the betting options, clicking Clear will clear all the betting option(s) that the player placed
- Undo – will be activated when the player placed a bet on the betting options, clicking Undo will undo the last selected betting option(s) the player has placed
- Re-bet – will be activated at the end of every round, clicking Re-bet will bet the same betting option(s) with the same betting amount the player has placed on the previous round.
- New Game – will be activated at the end of every round, clicking New Game will start a new round without any selected betting option on the table.
Betting Options and Payout
|Straight Up||Betting on a specific number||23:1|
|Street Betting Options:
First, Second, Third, Fourth and Fifth
|Bet on a result that will be within the selected corresponding street betting option||3:8:1|
|Color Betting Options:
Red, Yellow, Green, Blue and Purple
|Bet on a result that will be within the selected corresponding color betting option||3:8:1|
|Big or Small||Bet on a result number that will be “Big” or “Small”. Both “Big” and “Small” betting option will lose when the result is 13.||1:1|
|Odd or Even||Bet on a result number that will be “Odd” or “Even”. Both “Odd” and “Even” betting option will lose when the result is 13.||1:1|
System Auto Settlement
In the case where a player encounters network connection issue or any other issue that halt the gameplay after "DEAL" button has been clicked, system will wait for 24 hours for player to resume the game otherwise the system will automatically conclude the game.