What are the game controls used in Ocean Fortune?
- Buy Ticket – Submits the bet and starts the round, changes to a reveal all button.
- Show All – Reveal all symbols.
- Balance – Display player balance.
- Total Bet (-/+) – Display current bet. Enable adjustment of bet per line.
- Win – Display current round win.
- Auto Play – Enables playing the game automatically for a predetermined number of spins at the current line bet configuration. See Auto-bet Chapter
- Help – Opens the game help pages.
- Full Screen Toggle – Switch to full screen and back.
- Sound – Enables sound volume control.
- Home – Exit game.
- Cashier – Open Player account
- This game has no pay table.
To use the auto bet, a player clicks the auto bet icon next to the “Buy ticket” button.
Auto-Bet – Enables playing the game automatically for a predetermined number of spins at the current line bet configuration.
To set number of rounds press the number of rounds panel
and then select the desired value of rounds.
To add limits, open the setting panel using the [+] sign.
Each setting can be set to on or off using the on/off switch.
Some limits require a numeric value that must be entered before auto-bet activation.
Limits without a valid numeric value will turn off once auto-bet is activated.
To close the setting panel press the [-] button.
To start an auto-bet session, click the PLAY button. To Pause an auto-bet session, click the Pause button.
To exit the Auto-bet mode click the [X] button
- Loss Limit (Numeric value) - Pauses the auto bet function (see below) when the total loss of the user so far (SUM(bet)-SUM(win)) >= (Numeric value)
- Single Win (Numeric value) - Pauses the auto bet function (see below) when a single win payout >= (Numeric value) or more.
- Win Limit (Numeric value) - Pauses the auto bet function (see below) when the total Win of the user so far (SUM(bet)-SUM(win)) <= (Numeric value)
- Stop on Win - When any single round results with a win of any size, auto-bet deactivates. Free spins count as one round, so if a main ticket didn't win any line but did win free spins, and one of the free spins wins any amount, the round counts as a win.
- Each limit can be turned on or off by clicking on the on\off button next to it.
- To set the number of auto-bets rounds, the player picks the desired value from the top list of optional values by clicking on the desired value. The selection mark is set on the last settings.
- When a limit is reached and the Auto-bet stops, a message pops in the center of the screen reading according to the limit:
- "LOSS LIMIT REACHED"
- "WIN LIMIT REACHED"
- "WIN REACHED"
- "REACHED A WIN"
Message will fade out after 5 sec or on any tapping (screen or button pressed)
Auto-Bet in the UK.
Players from UK who want to use the auto-bet feature must set a loss limit before engaging the auto-bet.
Any attempt to start auto-bet play with no valid value set in the loss limit field, will be denied and the message “set loss limit” will flash in the limit text field.
The Loss limit is on all the time and cannot be disabled.
The Loss limit is visible for UK players all the time the auto-bet panel is open.