How can I manage the events and leagues in my favourites?
You can use the favourites feature to bookmark your favourite events or sports leagues. Using the favourites feature, you can easily view events which you are interested in at a glance. This feature is available exclusively for SBOTOP members after signing in.
Add to My Favourites
- Sign in to your SBOTOP account and click on the Sports tab located at the top of the page.
Show or Hide My Favourites: Choose to expand or collapse the favourites panel by clicking on My Favourites in the left menu.
- Select a sport (e.g. Football), a region (e.g. England) and a league (e.g. English Premier League) from the events menu on the left to view the events offered for betting.
- Scroll to the event or league you wish to add and click on the star icon of the particular event or league.
Star Icon: You can find the star icon for events at the left of the team or player names, and the star icon for leagues at the left of the league name at the top of the betting market panel.
Remove from My Favourites
- To remove an event or league, simply click on the star icon of the particular event or league once again.
Alternatively, you can remove events and leagues by making changes to your favourites list and saving the changes.
Manage My Favourites
- Click on My Favourites in the left menu to expand the favourites panel. Click on the edit button to make changes to the list.
- Click on the up arrow button to move an event or league up the list.
- Click on the delete button to remove an event or league from the list.
- Click on the Save button to save your changes or Cancel to abort.