How do I add events or leagues to my favourites?
You can use the favourites feature to bookmark your favorite events or sports leagues. Using the favourites feature, you can easily view events which you are interested in at a glance. The events and leagues in your favourites are cleared automatically each time you sign out of your SBOTOP account. To add events or leagues to your favourites, please follow the steps below.
- Sign in to your SBOTOP account and click on the Sports tab located at the top of the page.
- Select a sport from the left menu (e.g. Football) and a betting market (e.g. TODAY) to view the events offered.
- Scroll to the event or league you wish to add to favourites and click on the star icon of the particular event or league.
Star Icon: The star icon of an event is located on the right of the team or player names while the star icon of a league is located on the left of the league name.
Add League: Adding a league to favourites automatically adds all events offered under the league to your favourites.
- Once added to your favourites, the star icon of the particular event or league is marked with a tick mark.
To remove an event or league from your favourites, simply click on the star icon of the particular event or league once again.
- To view the events and leagues you have added to favourites, select the sport from the left menu and click on FAVOURITES under the market menu.
Alternatively, you can click on the sports icon located above the left menu to view your favorite events or leagues for the particular sport.