Pyramids of Anubis Betting Rules
How To Play
- Select the number of coins you wish to bet on each payline (default = 1), and the number of paylines on which to bet (default = 20), via the Coins and Payline fields using a method below;
- use the up and down arrows beside the fields
- use the Min and Max buttons beside the fields
- Select your stake value either using the up and down arrows in the Stake field, or by typing the amount into the Stake field and pressing Enter or clicking on a blank area of the game screen. The Stake amount shown is the stake you are placing on a single coin on a single payline.
The default Stake varies by currency. In this Pounds Sterling example it is £1.00. The Stake amount must be within the minimum and maximum bet amounts. If you enter a Stake larger than the maximum Stake allowed and press Enter, the Stake reduces automatically. If your balance is more than the maximum Stake, the Stake drops to the maximum Stake value. If your balance is less than the maximum Stake, the Stake drops to your balance. If you enter a Stake smaller than the minimum Stake allowed and press Enter, the Stake changes automatically to the minimum Stake value but if your available balance is less than the minimum Stake, you cannot place the bet.
- The Total Stake field shows the total amount that will be bet on a single reel spin, calculated using Coins x Payline x Stake.
- The Auto Play field allows consecutive reel spins. The default for this field is 1. To spin once, set this field to 1. To specify consecutive spins, use the control beside the Auto Play field, or type the required number into the field. The total currency amount that will be removed from your available balance (assuming Auto Play is not stopped) is the Total Stake amount multiplied by the number of Auto Plays selected.
- Click on the Spin button to place your bet. The Total Stake amount will be removed from your available balance and the reels will spin once.
- Once the spin is complete, if you specified consecutive spins using Auto Play, your next bet will be placed and the Total Stake amount will again be removed from your available balance. This will continue until the specified number of Auto Plays have been actioned or Auto Play is stopped (see 'Stop Auto Play').
- To place bets quickly, press the Space Bar. Bets will be placed using the values in the Coins, Payline and Stake fields. The Auto Play field will determine the number of spins actioned.
A winning bet occurs when you achieve a winning combination of icons (see 'Lines & Payouts'). The relevant winning line is animated, and the win amount is displayed.
Lines & Payouts
Below are the individual standard paylines on which to bet.
Below are winning icon details. Icons are displayed on the left of each section. The numbers in the middle of the section show the amount of icons matched. The numbers on the right show the odds payout values.
To win, you must achieve a winning number of icons on a standard payline on which you have bet, or 2 or more Scatter symbols anywhere on the display. The monetary payout for each individual payline is calculated by multiplying Coins x Stake x the odds payout value for the appropriate number of matched icons. The monetary payout for scatter wins is calculated by multiplying Total Stake x the odds payout value. If there are multiple wins, the single win amounts are combined. Scatter wins are added to payline wins. A 'Push' is a payout of the Stake multiplied by the Coins value.
Standard paylines pay from left to right. Eg, if paylines 1 and 2 were selected, Example 1 below would win as the 3 winning icons are located on the first 3 reels of payline 2. Example 2 would lose as, although the 3 icons are shown on payline 2, they are not located on the first 3 reels.
|Example 1||Example 2|
|The Anubis icon is a 'wild' icon which can be substituted for any icon except Scatter. If multiple Wild icons appear at the start of a win line, they will be substituted for the next standard icon in the win line rather than the highest value icon. For instance;|
The win line shown below,
would substitute to
If more than one Wild symbol appear in a win line followed by a Scatter icon, the Wild icons will substitute for the highest standard icon value possible.
|If you achieve 3 or more Scatter symbols, Anubis will appear and the bonus round will begin (see 'Bonus Round').|
In the bonus round, each treasure pile has an individual win multiplier eg 'x 1'. The minimum bonus win multiplier amount is 0.5. The maximum bonus win multiplier amount is 4. The win amount for each pile found will be Total Stake x the individual win multiplier. On completion of the bonus round, individual win amounts are combined to give your total bonus win amount.
In the bonus round, piles of treasure have been placed randomly within a pyramid. The pyramid has 3 levels and you can move freely between the levels to search for the treasure. Use the stairs to move between levels. When you locate a treasure pile, your win multiplier is displayed. The bonus round ends when Anubis appears.
The first bonus round screen is shown below. Click Continue to begin searching for treasure.
Below are details of the bonus round controls;
|The compass shows in which direction you are facing.|
|As each treasure pile is located, the indicator gradually fills.|
|The highlighted line in the pyramid shows which tunnel level you are exploring.|
|The map shows treasure piles and your progress through the tunnels. Tunnels that have been investigated are shown in beige. Tunnels that have not been investigated are shown in grey.|
|Auto Play locates treasure piles automatically. If not stopped, it will locate all available treasure piles until Anubis appears.|
|This allows you to control the speed of the game. Click and drag the control to the left to slow, or to the right to speed up.|
|The arrow keys control your movements through the tunnels.|
When a treasure pile is found, the individual win multiplier is displayed eg 'x 0.5' (see 'Lines & Payouts').
When Anubis appears, your total bonus win amount is displayed. Click 'Return to Game' to return to the reel display.
Theoretical %RTP (Return To Player)
Best Probability is the best probability of a winning event occurring.
|Game||Minimum %RTP||Best Probability|
|Pyramids of Anubis||97.96||1 in 1.48|
Note: Potential wins above the maximum payout per card allowed will be capped and this will adversely affect your %RTP. The amount will depend on your currency and stake selection.