The Alchemist Betting Rules
The Alchemist is a 3x3 scratch game featuring the god of love.
How to Play
- To play The Alchemist, first you need to place a bet. You can adjust the amount of your bet by using the plus and minus buttons on the sides of the bet display Press the button marked 'Buy Ticket' or click on the SPACE BAR to buy a ticket.
- Reveal what is on the Test Tubes. This can be done two ways. You can either click on each hearts or you can remove them all by clicking on the 'Reveal All' button. A click on the SPACE BAR will activate the 'Reveal All' function.
- Once you have revealed what is hiding within the Test Tubes, check to see if you've won.You can do this either by checking that there are 3 matching symbols or by looking at the middle bottom of the screen on the 'WIN' box.
- Incomplete games will be either completed automatically or will be in pending state until the player reopens the game.
- Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
The Pay Table
The Pay table in this game acts like a key, explaining the value of each symbol in the game. The win amount displayed is the result of the current bet amount times the symbol multiplier.
A Look Inside
a. Starting Screen
b. Winning Screen – You can see that the player has a winning symbol combination.
c. Pay Table – You can access it by pressing on the goblet button at the lower left side of the screen.
The reality check is a message window informing the player of the time he spent in the current game session.
The reality check is reappearing every set time interval.
The time interval is set in the player account on the hosting web site.
The reality check screen displays the time spent from the start of the current game session.
The player is offered three options:
- Continue – return to the game.
- Go to account – opens account web page
- Quit game – exit game and return to host website
|Game Type||3 x 3 Scratch card|
|Number of symbols||11|
|Return to Player||89%|